Sunday, April 3, 2011

Glenn Beck's Rant on Jared Cohen (Cont. of last post)

Clip I refer to in my former post before this one...
For reference.

Just found the exact clip that I had read about and now I'm even more irate.

Just look how he attempts to frame these events and make connections between Cohen and radical groups. With his poster and screen and pointer, he is making it seem so academic but they are such vague and misconstrued connections. This is a certified conspiracy theorist spinning his wheels and injuring the hard work of others as well as putting them at risk for things they have no conscious connection with. Oh and Beck says "who is Jared Cohen" well sir, in 2007 you had him as a guest on your show and praised him for his book Children of Jihad. Could you really have forgotten him that fast or just need someone's head on a stick? Plus a couple of the groups he links with Cohen's organization in questioning its ties to terrorism are charities that stand for social justice like Invisible Children which works to abolish the use of child soldiers in Uganda, to name but one which I know to be honorable. Yes Mr. Beck, I have done my research, have you?

One other thing, I was in Egypt, and before all of the internet was cut out by a dictator tyrant (Mubarak), Google was fully accessible. In fact I'm fairly sure you can get it in most countries, especially ones that foster democracy which is something you have always spoken for isn't it Mr. Beck. Good ol' American values of Democracy, Freedom and God's granted rights.

I am sickened...

YouTube of Beck's Interview with Cohen back in 2007
 

Transcript of Beck's interview with Cohen



No comments:

Post a Comment